Cooking Kit - Zest Curry
In this kit you’ll find:
- Chopped sweet potato, carrot, cauliflower
- Zest Magic Curry Sauce in a jar
- Steamed Rice
- Cucumber mint raita
- Diced tomatoes, fresh herbs
- Picked and washed spinach leaves
You will need:
- A saucepan with a lid, to cook the curry and to heat up the rice.
And now what?
Bang sweet potato, carrot and cauliflower into a pan. (say BANG!)
Add the jar of sauce. Fill the jar with drinking water, shake, add. Repeat. (You will add 2 jars of water in total)
Bring to a boil, turn down the heat. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
Add tomato and spinach, simmer 2 more minutes
Meanwhile, toss your rice into another pan. Add a splash of water. Stick on a lid. Slow heat until hot. Now don’t burn the rice. Although a little burnt is kinda nice.
Next. Bang your rice on a plate. (this time, say BOOM) Add curry, as much as you like. Dollop on cucumber raita, straight from the jar and to finish, sprinkle your home-cooked bad boy with plenty of fresh herbs. Enjoy!